Saturday, January 23, 2010

We've Moved!

Moving Day
So… we’ve moved!

We’re now operating solely at edmontonhousingbust.com, moving over from blogspot. I’ve tried to make the transition as painless as possible and mimic the old appearance/navigation. Also should have an automatic redirect sending ya’ll this way. There are still a few kinks to workout, so if you notice something I missed fire me an e-mail or leave a comment and I’ll get on it… but at least from my brief stint troubleshooting we at least appear to be functional (I’m working on updating the backlinks, but it’s slooooow going).

Other than updating your bookmarks, hopefully there isn’t much that should change for you guys. In the weeks and months to come I’ll be playing with some new features that are now available thanks to moving to our own domain. Again, if you have any suggestions in that regard, by all means get in touch with me. So, yeah, that’s about all I have to say… hope you all are having a good weekend!